LG has just announced the successor to the original G Flex at CES 2015 in Las Vegas. It looks like the company took into account of all the negative feedback on the predecessor and improved it in every way, including a smaller screen to aid ergonomics and one handed use.
Powered by the latest generation Snapdragon 810 processor from Qualcomm, the G Flex 2 also has an improved “self-healing” back that now heals in a mere seconds from minor scratches.
Here’s the full specs of the LG G Flex 2:-
- Processor: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 810 processor with 2.0GHz 64-bit Octa-Core CPU
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD Curved P-OLED (1080 x 1920 pixels / 403 ppi)
- Memory: 2GB DDR4 RAM
- Storage: 16/32GB internal storage, microSD card slot (up to 2TB)
- Camera: Rear-facing 13.0MP with OIS+ with Laser Auto Focus with front-facing 2.1MP
- Battery: 3,000mAh
- Operating System: Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Size: 149.1 x 75.3 x 7.1-9.4mm
- Weight: 152g
- Network: 4G / LTE / HSPA+ 21/42 Mbps
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth Smart Ready (Apt-X) 4.1, NFC, SlimPort, A-GPS / Glonass, USB 2.0